The application for Procter & Gamble Internship program for young graduates is open. This is for you if you are passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company.
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B. The company has in existence for over 181 years globally and 28 years in Nigeria.
About The Procter & Gamble Internship Program
The internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). P&G will pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
You will find below more information about the opportunity.
- Regardless of your field of study, you can apply for the internship. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Purchases, Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- In addition, you are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
Requirements For The Internship
To be eligible for the internship, you need to fulfill the requirements below.
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- Graduates of 2019 or 2020
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
For more information about the internship, visit P&G’s career page.