The Applications are open for the Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2020 for Nigerian Graduates. There is currently no application deadline but if this is something that interests you, apply now.
About the Program
The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in January 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. The company’s aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds.
Ericsson is looking for an Account Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 ONLY with one of the following Bachelor Degrees:
- Business Administration,
- Business Management,
- Information Systems Management,
If you have an engineering degree but would like to pursue a career in sales, you may also apply.
As an Account Manager Graduate, you will learn how to maximize customer relationships and create sales opportunities that will generate profitable sales.
Please note that all graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Selection Criteria For Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to understand the Service Delivery Process.
- The ability to understand Change Management.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).Proficiency in Microsoft office
More information about the Program
- 12 months (plus) graduate program: Ericsson offers a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- The program gives you an opportunity to explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. In addition, you will enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- You will be working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- There is continuous on the job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- You will get access to a mentor and be part of buddy program.
- This is an opportunity for you to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- The mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. You will not only work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program. In addition, you be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.