In April 2013, we started the “Founders Series”. This came out of need to tell the story of African startup founders in their own words – their journey to building and sustaining their technology companies. So, whether you are an existing or aspiring startup founder, or simply interested in hearing the stories of how Nigerian technology companies started, you definitely don’t want to miss this series.
We will be putting up interviews of founders we can learn from. These are not the stories their PR teams want us to hear but the down to earth stories that we can relate with.
If you missed any of the episodes or want to read them again, see below. Please bookmark this URL and share it with your friends.
- Episode 4: BuyLikeMagic Founder, Chuka Ofili On E-Commerce [VIDEO]
- Episode 3: Learning From Founders Chapter Three: The Jobberman Story
- Episode 2: Learning From Founders Chapter Two: Jason Njoku’s Story
- Episode 1: Learning From Founders Chapter One: Sim Shagaya’s Story
- Inaugural Post: Learning From Founders: Naija Style