The University of Oxford in collaboration with Pershing Square Foundation is offering Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships 2023/2024 for exceptional students. This is to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. The application deadline is January 04, 2023.
About the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships 2023/2024 for Exceptional Students
Oxford Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. The scholarship is if you would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA program.
Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives
These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
How to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships 2023/2024 for Exceptional Students
To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by January 2023.
When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form, you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
If you want to be considered for the scholarship, you must submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question:
How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
For more details, visit the Scholarship Webpage.