Otekbits currently seeks ambitious and motivated undergraduate and graduate-level editorial interns. You will be expected to work from anywhere and the minimum requirement is that you are a university student. As an editorial intern you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from Otekbits editors. Responsibilities include research, fact checking, copy editing and writing.
Interns must have personal laptop and internet access and will be paid per hour. For more details, please review the job requirements below:
- Must be available a minimum of 18 hours a week
- Strong familiarity with WordPress (HTML)
- Strong fact checking skills
- Strong grasp of grammar
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
- Hard worker who is driven and has a fantastic attitude
- Knowledge of the technology space and Otekbits‘ core coverage areas
To Apply: Send an email to otek[at]bits[dot]com stating how you meet the requirement and why you should be considered for the internship. Also, include your twitter, facebook and linkedin profile url in the email.