Etisalat Nigeria is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. The person will be expected to monitor and report on the quality measures, improvement plans, programmes and procedures for all newly developed products & services to ensure maintenance and continued improvement of standards.
Major areas of responsibilities include:
- Develops, schedules and manages testing programmes for all new products and services
- Ensures that all product and service development activities comply with existing operating procedures, quality standards and guidelines
- Proposes modifications to enhance features and offerings of new and existing products and services
- Facilitates and co-ordinates all products and services quality enhancement initiatives
- Develops, monitors and documents quality standards and procedures, including key performance and productivity indicators
- Co-ordinates closely with various departmental, divisional and unit heads to develop and implement improvements to overall products and services quality and standards
- Co-ordinates closely with Corporate Quality team, consultants and clients in order to resolve quality issues and concerns
- Supervises preparation of operational reports and presents results to internal customers in order to generate actionable recommendations where required
- Provides clear direction, sets targets, prioritizes tasks and assigns responsibilities for the quality and performance team
- Provides leadership and guidance to team members and manages subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Oversees and co-ordinates implementation of the unit’s work programmes and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelinesPlans and manages the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance and morale and enhance productivity
- Monitors and controls the budgetary needs of the Quality Assurance unit
- Prepares/ compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Products & Services
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Director, Products & Services
Job Requirements include:
- First degree in Engineering, IT, Social Sciences, and/ or Marketing preferred.
- Project Management experience and/ or certification may be an added advantage
- Experience & Skills: Between five (5) and eight (8) years telco-specific work experience in similar roles.
- Membership of relevant professional association(s) required.
- Must possess advanced competencies in customer-focus and complaints handling, networking and relationship building, oral and written communication, problem solving, team leading, planning and organizing.
Other job-specific competencies include:
- expert industry awareness of regional/ local trends and developments in product launches and campaigns;
- strong knowledge of Etisalat Nigeria products and services portfolio as well as pricing and tariffs structure;
- excellent report-writing, presentation and research skills;
- expert knowledge of Total Quality Management (TQM) concepts and principles
How To Apply: Updated CVs of interested and qualified candidates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th June 2011 (subject of mail: MANAGER, QUALITY ASSURANCE)