The application for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2020 for young Nigerians is now open. The application deadline is 06 November 2020. Nestle Nigeria Plc. is the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company. The company is committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day.
About The Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme
The program will last for 18 months and trainees will.
- engage in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
The programme will focus on three core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations,
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation. In addition, trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
The program will take place at the state of the art centre within the Nestle Agbara Factory in Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2017.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
In addition, candidates are mandatory to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Chemistry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
The application should follow the format below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers | Do you have five O’Level credits in on sitting? Yes or No
- Candidates should apply for admission only once
- We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme
You can also check out sister’s company for more opportunities.