Atlas Systems seeks an up and coming junior Drupal developer for a full-time position. The potential candidate should be able to develop visually appealing websites and also be able to migrate any existing Java/JSP/Hibernate based websites to Drupal/PHP.
To develop and deliver robust, scalable software solutions based on defined technical/functional specifications. The ability to balance practical experience of software building with business vision is very important.
- Developing Drubal websites and applications
- Understanding the architecture and design of any exisiting java/JSP based websites and be able to migrate content pages into Drupal based CMS.
- Designing Drupal themes.
- Mentoring existing team members in Drupal CMS programming and administration.
- Integrating Drupal/PHP based content pages with java based back-end application for Single Sign-On (SSO) and third party vendor integration.
- Previous experience in Drupal web development. We will need to see evidence of Drupal websites developed by the candidate.
- Experience with Linux is highly desirable.
- Experience with Drupal 6 theming and CSS is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing and deploying Web components for Drupal.
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, Drupal, SQL, XML, HTML and CSS
- Must have familiarity with shell scripting, MySQL/Apache/Tomcat configuration.
- Proficient in Drupal SEO (search Engine Optimization) programming.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Development experience with Java/JSP is highly desirable but not required.
Remuneration is dependent on Skills proficiency.
How to Apply: Send yourCV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Drupal Developer/Programmer” as the subject of the email
Source: Atlas Systems website