Are you passionate about technology and startups? Do you enjoy writing and meeting new people? If your answer is YES to the above questions and you are interested in joining OteKBits‘ growing editorial team, then read on. We are looking for talented writers and editors.
The editor is responsible for overseeing Otekbits’ editorial content and community. As such, the editor will write and edit content being published online. The person will also be one of the faces of Otekits in the community and will be expected to have eyes for details.
What we are looking for?
- 1+ year editing experience
- Excellent knowledge of the technology, startups and digital space
- Good knowledge of Otekbits’ coverage areas including business, social media and marketing
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Strong grasp of grammar
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eyes for details
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to create & manage winning projects
- Terrific community engagement skills
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, HTML and social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.
To Apply: Send your CV and a motivation email to otek[at]bits[dot]com stating how you meet the requirements and why you should be considered for the job. Also, include your twitter, facebook and linkedin profile url in the email.
Image credits: watblog