Nokia has just announced an update for the Qt SDK. Apart from updates because of changes in the SDK internals, there are also functional changes and quality improvements included. Some of the updates you should expect in the new release are:
- Qt Creator 2.3: Plenty of small improvements to improve the basic developer experience.
- Qt Simulator 1.2: in addition to a significant UI facelift, Qt Simulator 1.2 is introducing several new features.
- Notifications API 1.1 is introducing QML bindings and quality improvements.
- Qt 4.7.4 for desktop app developers.
- MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan beta.
- Update to Symbian Complementary Package.
- Update to Qt Quick Components for Symbian is not introducing functional changes.
If you already have Qt SDK installed you can update to the latest version by running Update Qt SDK from the Qt SDK application folder on your computer. However, if you just want to get started with Qt SDK, click here to download 1.1.3 installers.