Mobile Monday May 2011 meetup will now take place on 23 May 2011. Mobile Monday, MoMo, is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influential’s fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets.
MoMo is organized in Nigeria by a group of dedicated volunteers who have interests in the mobile community. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, MoMo has grown into the world’s leading mobile community. And currently has presence in over 100 countries. MoMo has the following objectives in Nigeria:
- Foster an open and independent innovation platform within the Nigeria mobile sector.
- Facilitate industry networking between small and large companies and individuals
- Bridge partnership exchanges between Nigeria and international organizations
- Present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace
- Provide opportunities for local members to effectively participate in global initiative
According to the information available on the MoMo event page, the event will focus on “Government Policy and Mobile Business in Nigeria”. The event will start at 5.30pm and it will create a platform for people to network. If this looks like an event you will like to attend, visit MoMo event page to register. For more information about how you can be part of this movement, visit MoMo Nigeria.