Are you a Java developer and want to showcase your product / service to the world? Oracle is giving you an opportunity to submit your entry for new Java Innovation 2011 awards and get promoted at the world’s biggest Java technology event – the JavaOne conference. The awards seek to celebrate extreme innovation in the world of Java technology and are granted to the best and most innovative projects using the Java platform.
About The Award:
- The primary judging criteria for this prestigious award is innovation, putting small developer shops on an equal footing with multinational giants.
- The top 10 most innovative examples of Java Technology will be chosen.
- No predetermined product categories—it’s all about innovation
- Prior winners are eligible to submit new examples every year
- Primary judging criteria for this prestigious award is innovation, putting small developer shops on equal footing with multinational giants
- Winning entry must include some form of Java technology
You can get the nomination form here if you are interested in submitting your nomination for this award. Please note that the nomination deadline is Friday, July 29, 2011
What Do You Stand To Gain as Award Winner?
- Promotion on Oracle Website and at JavaOne conference
- Prestigious award to display in your office
- Java Innovation Award icon for display on your Website
If you need additional information, email email@example.com