The application for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) is now open. The application deadline is on 07 December 2020. The DAAYTA is an initiative of Asset & Resource Management Holding Company (ARM) in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs. It focuses on providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative startup ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
About Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. The program seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Due to the current global pandemic, it is important to note that the DAAYTA 2021 final event will be held virtually and applications are welcomed from all parts of Nigeria.
Application Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March 2021
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
What Prizes Shall The Winner Receive?
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (Twelve Million Naira Only) over a period of one (1) year. The funding will be for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receive a 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs
How To Apply forDeji Alli ARM Young Talent Award?
To apply for the award, click here.
For more information on eligibility criteria and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), please visit award page.