The Startup North-East Virtual Incubation Program seeks to identify and support innovative and technology-focused startups whose activities can create solutions to the problems in northeast Nigeria, and especially address gaps in areas of aid distribution and data management. Successful participants will be supported to deploy their applications to increase the availability of solutions that will support community, government, and donor initiatives in rebuilding the region.
What do you stand to gain?
Below are some of the benefits to startups participating in the incubation program:
- Grant: Business equity-free funding up to $3,000 each for 6 startups
- Business Advisory: Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts
- Partnerships: Access to network of partners
In order to qualify for this funding, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be operating in Nigeria
- The startup is in idea-stage or early-stage
- Can demonstrate the potential for future scale
- The solution must be solving problem around the key area of interest
- Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team i.e. in-house capacity for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it)
- Founders should have some unique insight or compelling worldview deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape an eye for detail tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
- Solution should leverage technology
To apply, fill the this Google form.
For more information, visit the the website of the Startup North-East Virtual Incubation Program.