Creative Expo Nigeria aims to cover a range of activities that will present an opportunity for creative businesses in the UK and Nigeria to draw attention to the potential of the creative economy, through showcases and platform for trade and collaboration.
The event will also provide opportunities for information exchange and networking between creative businesses in the UK and Nigeria, capacity building, access to services/ support in the creative industry and policy dialogue to support the growth of the Nigerian creative industry. As part of the event, Creative Expo Nigeria will be hosting Nigerian Game developers’ contest. The contest wll hold over the 3-day period at the expo.
- Entries are only allowed from Nigerian game developers. Developers who are not resident in Nigeria can apply provided they will be physically present at the Creative Summit
- While entries are open to everyone, we strongly encourages women and young (below 35) developers to apply for the competition
- Games that are entered for the competition must be original, for which pitches will be made on the 3rd day of the Creative Expo
- Games are not expected to be completed at the venue of the Expo, but top 3 winners will be required to confirm readiness to complete the project after the Expo
- Games may be developed for any audience, with any theme, but games should address at least one social problem, and/or offer some form of education for users
- If after winning as part of the top 3, any game is found to be a copied idea, or an existing product, affected winner will be required to refund all prizes
- Please note that registration for the Creative Summit does not automatically qualify you for the competition. A “Game Developers’ Contest” registration form must also be completed