As part of the preparation towards launching its CcHUB in Nigeria, Co-creation Hub Nigeria is now seeking to recruit a Community / Hub manager. The potential candidate is expected to be able to network effectively and manage resources efficiently. The person will also be supporting the application of technology for social good in Nigeria.
As a community builder, you will manage the day-to-day running of CcHUB serving as the first point of contact for all community members (individuals and corporate) and harness the expertise and resources within the ecosystem for the benefit of the community at large. With a passion for technology, you will enthusiastically serve as the public face for the social innovation and the technology ecosystem in Nigeria. You will be required to build awareness and getting others excited about the movement.
In addition, the CcHUB Community/HUB Manager will:
- Support the launch of CcHUB and its continuous development
- Build and manage strategic relationships and represent CcHUB in media and speaking engagements
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the CcHUB’s support services to achieve projected impact and growth
- Support and represent the community at board meetings and other relevant gathering
- Liaise with stakeholders on new initiatives to enhance the growth of the social innovation and technology ecosystem in Nigeria
- Work with the executive management team and board to meet strategic objectives
The requirements for this position include:
- 3-5 years in a relationship management or business support role with a consumer product, preferably mobile or web technology
- Proficient with social networking apps and tools, including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, user forums, and customer support apps
- Highly engaged with the product you support and promote; motivated to turn yourself into a power user
- Be a gadget fanatic and understand the gadget crowd
- Possess technical know-how and understanding of technology innovation
- Love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems
- Like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team
- Independent, creative self-starter who can run with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- Write well and enjoy sharing your ideas with others
- Be connected and stay up-do-date on current trends especially in the relevant sectors
If this looks like something that interests you, email a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.