Can’t remember subscribing on Dealfish’s website for newsletters and updates, but I am glad I did, as I just got a mail with title – Finally enjoy the new Dealfish site.
Well, I am not going to bore you with the the irrelevant part of the mail – bla bla about the mission of the company and how they are striving to improve and be the best, like that’s a choice in this dog-eat-dog e-commerce industry.
Straight to the new features:
- Easy and faster site navigation.
- Improved search filtering – allowing you narrow the results to find the exact items.
- Improved geo-location when adding a listing – giving exact location of sellers.
- BBM PIN now in contact info, so you can finish your transaction faster via BlackBerry Messenger
- The ability to distinguish between individual sellers and businesses.
- New Look – check out the new logo and identity.
To check out our new look website, click www.dealfish.com.ng. I have, and I should say the new features are pretty cool, especially the BlackBerry Messenger feature as a means of transaction (already added ’em on my BB), but will like to see how they’d manage all the contact that they’d have in the coming days.
Click on! Tell me what you think of the new Dealfish.