The application for the Catalyst Fund Inclusive Digital Commerce Accelerator Programme 2021 for Ghana Entrepreneurs is now open. The Catalyst Fund Inclusive Digital Commerce Accelerator is managed by BFA Global.. It is supported by Mastercard Foundation, and executed in partnership with MEST in Ghana.
In Ghana, existing digital commerce solutions tend to exclude informal micro and small enterprises (MSEs), who have been hardest hit by the impact of the COVID-19 economic crisis. As a result, they are unable to leverage digital commerce opportunities to fuel their growth and secure their incomes. The Catalyst Fund Inclusive Digital Commerce Accelerator will scale innovative companies that can enable informal MSEs in Ghana to reap the benefits of digital commerce solutions, with a goal of spurring the development of the wider ecosystem.
About The Catalyst Fund Inclusive Digital Commerce Accelerator Programme
- The accelerator will scale six digital commerce companies over the next two years.
- Each company will receive
- flexible grant capital of up to US$120,000
- tailored venture acceleration support
- connection to our growing global Circle of Investors (65+) and other ecosystem enablers.
Companies who meet the following criteria will be evaluated for selection
- Inclusivity: Preference for companies with current or proven desire to serve informal MSEs
- Proven traction: Company has already raised a minimum of $100K from investors or is revenue positive, and serving at least 500 customers
- Stage-fit: Company has a product in market and is in the scaling stage
- Minimum runway: Company has 6-12 months of runway
So, if you are in Ghana, express interest in the program..
For more information on the accelerator, visit official web page of the Catalyst Fund Inclusive Digital Commerce Accelerator Program.