Are you currently a student and technically savvy? Do you love technology and enthusiastic about Google products? Then, the Google Campus Ambassador role might interest you. You will be expected to be knowledgeable about your school and motivated to bring new opportunities to your peers?
What is Google Campus Ambassador Programme?
The Google Campus Ambassador Programme is an opportunity for you to be a liaison between Google and your university. Ambassadors plan and host events during the school year, introduce students to new Google products and features, and also act as a campus contact for Google teams.
As a Google Campus Ambassadors, you will be required to perform the following functions:
- Work closely with local Google teams
- Host and organize events to bring awareness to Google’s products and brand
- Spread the word about competitions, boot camps, scholarships and other opportunities
- Attend Google events as a Google representative
- Help Google to better understand your campus’ culture
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
- Test products and features
- Promote product use and new product launches to students
- Be a source of knowledge for your university about Google products
- Spread Google goodwill to your fellow students
Image credit: http://googleambassadors.blogspot.com/