Are you obsessed with technology, social media and business strategy? Are you also passionate about making Facebook the best global communication platform? Facebook is seeking for you. As a Growth Manager, you are expected to have experience in the consumer Internet and mobile space in Africa, particularly in Nigeria. You will also have an extensive network of contacts in the space and a heavy emphasis on marketing, strategic analysis, product management and is a great executor who can make things happen.
The Growth Managers at Facebook are responsible for supporting the execution of growth initiatives, identifying growth opportunities that help with the distribution of the Facebook brand online and offline and adding value to the Facebook user experience. The position is a 6 to 11 month contract position based in Lagos, Nigeria or Nairobi, Kenya.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive local execution of growth initiatives
- Provide market insights – identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Facebook’s adoption in Africa
- Influence and Improve the Facebook experience of users in Africa by identifying product / market fit gaps
- Explore, Identify and Evaluate strategic growth opportunities
- Manage mobile, media and developer partnerships
- Be an advocate for developers and for users in Africa
For more details on the requirement and how to apply, visit the Facebook career page.