The program is open to all startups from 5 + 5 countries, South Shore: Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania and Tunisia.
- The EMERGING Mediterranean program is open to all very high impact startups from 5 + 5 countries , South Shore: Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania and Tunisia. It targets Tech For Good startups , engaged in the themes of E-health, AgriTech, Climate and Mobility, Territorial Resilience and Social and Financial Inclusion.
- The program particularly values the female entrepreneurship dimension, and female applications are strongly encouraged.
Benefits to Entrepreneurs
- Under this program, startups have one month (until November 20, 2020) to submit their application. At the end of a two-day bootcamp, 10 of them will receive invitation to attend a major event in Marseille in early December 2020. Also, this will conclude with the announcement of the 5 winning startups.
- These EMERGING Mediterranean laureates will receive the following
- a package consisting of a €7,000 grant,
- integration into the SIBC Acceleration Program,
- a two-day Full Pass for EMERGING Valley,
- a Demo Day in front of a panel of impact investors and
- participation in the Mediterranean Digital Dialogues.
For more information about the program, visit the official Webpage of the EMERGING Mediterranean Acceleration Program 2020.