Are you a mobile app developer or interested in developing for the mobile platform? Then you might be interested in Microsoft’s “Building Applications for Windows Phone Mango Jump Start” program. This two-day Jump Start class is specially tailored for developers looking to build cool applications and games for the new Windows Phone “Mango” Platform.
What’s a “Jump Start” Course?
The “Jump Start” course is a training specifically designed for experienced developers and technologists whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage new, emerging Microsoft technologies. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to effectively map new skills to real-world situations. The training will take place on 23 & 24 August 2011.
What You Will Learn:
- Day One — August 23, 2011 | 8am-4pm PDT | Live online training
- Building Windows Phone Apps with Visual Studio 2010
- Silverlight on Windows Phone – Introduction
- Silverlight on Windows Phone – Advanced
- Using Expression to Build Windows Phone Interfaces
- Windows Phone Fast Application Switching
- Windows Phone Multi-tasking & Background Tasks
- Using Windows Phone Resources (Bing Maps, Camera, etc.)
- Application Data Storage on Windows Phone
- Using Networks with Windows Phone
- Windows Azure and Windows Phone
- Notifications on Windows Phone
- XNA for Windows Phone
- Selling a Windows Phone Application
How To Register:
If this looks like a training you will like to attend, click here for more details.