Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual program of Junior Achievement Nigeria since 2000. ViMP is a one-week intensive session to introduce selected National Youth Service Corps members to the different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for General Management.
About Venture In Management Program
The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. The weeklong program includes rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings, case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants present solutions to different business problems. The facilitators from the Lagos Business School will be in charge of the classroom sessions. Also, the participants will engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic #ViMP2021 will have a hybrid mode of implementation. Successful applicants within Lagos will join in person at the LBS while those outside Lagos will join virtually.
Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to the program, applicants must meet the criteria below
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished
- Must be 27 years or younger
- Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in previous JAN program will be an added advantage
How To Apply?
To apply, follow the steps below
- Complete application form online
- attach a Curriculum Vitae (Must be saved with your full name)
- Submit proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter)
Applicants must send all supporting documents to email@example.com.
For more information about the Venture in Management Program, visit the ViMP information page.