The application for the GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme for early stage African Entrepreneurs is now open. GrowthAfrica (GA) is seeking high-growth and high-impact entrepreneurs with businesses operating in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Ghana and Zambia. The exciting and intensive programme is geared towards unlocking significant growth in your business, making it investment ready and enhancing your leadership skills.
Founded in 2002, GrowthAfrica continues to exponentially increase the rate and growth of business success in Africa through the annual Accelerator. Backed by extensive knowledge and experience in supporting entrepreneurs across Africa, the first accelerator run in 2012 and to date, 244 ventures have been accelerated, worked directly with 436 entrepreneurs, run 24 cohorts and created 30,000+ jobs.
The programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership acumen with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business.
GrowthAfrica is open to all sectors but will prioritize the sectors below:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & sanitation
Benefits To Entrepreneurs
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging our proprietary process and learning methodology, we focus on solutions that leads to an increase in your revenue, profits and impact
- Bespoke incompany support: Get individualised and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Financial modelling: Support in build a financial model for your business growth and investment
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
If you have a business that fits our criteria, you can submit your application via email@example.com.
For more information about the programme, visit the official webpage of the GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme 2021.