Dealfish Nigeria as part of its strategies to carve a niche for itself in the Nigeria market is inviting you to the Dealfish Online Job Search Bootcamp. This will be the first ever Online Job Search Strategy training in Nigeria. Participants would learn how to maximise the use of the internet, social media and jobsites in order to get their dream job. This FREE workshop is a must-attend for anyone who seeks to improve their chances of success when searching for a job.
Topics that will be covered inlude:
- Internet and Social Media Job Search Strategies: How to carry out a “targeted online job search” and how to effectively use Social Media in your job search.
- Effective CV Writing: The foundation of the resume – your personal brand (an exercise to help uncover your brand and tips on how to overcome the obstacles on your resume (unemployment, spotty job history, career movement, underemployment, etc.)
- Interview Skills Development: How to master your interviewing skills, whether you’re employed, unemployed, or under-employed. How to gain more confidence and come across stronger and more assured in your next interview.
To participate, you must have a Dealfish Account.
How to create your Dealfish account?
- Visit www.dealfish.com.ng
- Click on “Log In/Register”
- Fill in your current email
- Fill in a password
- Go to your Email and Activate (for new users)
You will then be requested to post your profile ad online. To learn more about this Bootcamp, visit the Dealfish Bootcamp information page.
NB: The training will take place on 16 July 2011 and the deadline for registration is 11 July 2011.